What Are Essential Oils?
Essential Oils are volatile, aromatic liquids that plants release in response to toxins or injury and when parts of plants such as the root, bark, leaf, or flower are cold-pressed or distilled.
Essential Oils provide support for every system in the human body: skeletal, muscular, circulatory, endocrine, respiratory, hormones, immune, integumentary, metabolic, brain, emotions, and sleep.
Why Use Essential Oils?
Young Living essential oils can be used as an alternative to toxic cleaning chemicals in your home. You can literally start swapping out every single chemical cleaning toxin in your home to live a purer lifestyle, and you can do it without breaking the bank! A bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner costs only $1.50!
Choosing to use Young Living Essential Oils is part of a commitment to a healthier, more natural life. Becoming a member with Young Living is a firm step towards health and wholeness through use of natural methods.
How Do You Use Essential Oils?
There are three primary ways to use essential oils:
- Aromatically – through inhalation of the scent or as experienced through a diffuser
- Topically – essential oils are combined with a carrier oil (like coconut or almond oil) and applied to the skin for absorption by the body
- Internally – oils may be added to foods, beverages, or capsules for ingestion
There are over 300 oils on earth, but you only need 10-20 to build a good kit.
And because Young Living essential oils are so potent, a little goes a long way. Most Young Living essential oils are between $10 and $30 a bottle and each bottle allows for 90 to 250 applications per bottle!
Where Do You Get Essential Oils?
Young Living provides therapeutic grade essential oils with a Seed to Seal guarantee, ensuring the highest purity of product to each and every customer. The oils you get from Young Living are the gold standard in essential oils. The plants are hand-weeded, harvested at their peak, and endure a vigorous testing process. Young Living NEVER uses pesticides or weed killers. There is no yuck in the bottle, just lemon in the Lemon oil and Lavender in the Lavender oil.
By becoming a wholesale member of Young Living, you engage in a “no strings attached” relationship of convenience and savings. You will save 24% off retail, get reduced shipping, receive a lifetime wholesale membership, and by signing up with Oil Adventure Team, you will always have a friend who is an email or phone call away to answer your oil questions and help you engage in a deeper level of healthful living.
How Do I Join?
Easy, click HERE to enroll and/or simply follow these steps:
- Head to www.youngliving.com in your browser of choice.
- Click “Become a Member” in the top right of the screen.
- Choose “Member” (not retail customer) to get all the membership perks and savings (no-strings attached).
- If the information is not automatically filled in for you, click “I was referred by a Young Living member, and I have their member number.”
- Enter 3404800 for both Sponsor ID and Enroller ID.
- Complete the member information page.
- Choose your starter kit.
- Complete payment and shipping information.
- Confirm your details.